GPC Members Login
If you have any problems or have forgotten your login please contact email@example.com
The Global Plant Council (GPC) is a coalition of plant and crop science societies from across the globe. GPC seeks to bring plant scientists together to work synergistically toward solving the pressing problems we face.
The central focus of the GPC is to define and engage in coordinated strategies and projects that will have impact on the most critical global issues: world hunger, energy, climate change, health and well-being, sustainability and environmental protection.
About 805 million people in the world, or one in nine, suffer from hunger, according to a new UN report.
Crops that thrive in changing climates could be developed more easily, thanks to fresh insights into plant growth.
The workshop will cover :-
- Stimulation of the Interaction between Academics and Industry
- Identification of Bottlenecks and Needs for future Developments
- Selected Short Presentations, Posters and Workgroups
Dedicated sessions will include
- Infrastructure and Networks
- Measurement Concepts
- Interpretation and Handling of Phenomic Data
- Phenotyping and Breeding
- Applications for Precision Farming and Crop Management